Pages

Sunday, May 06, 2007

The family!

Grandma and 3 of her 5 kiddos... Plus 2 of her 4 in law kiddos.
Great Grandma and her great grandkids making funny faces. She is missing 2 here.
Aww... aren't they sweet.
The grandkids- missing 2
The grandkids and grand kids in law. Missing 5.
For those of you in the family that weren't there we miss you guys terribly! We also miss the huge Petersen Family Reunions including the Murrays and Howards... we need to get one of those together, our kids won't even know each other. It is amazing in such a big family with such amazing ties we remember playing together and then get to see our children play together. It really was a great day. Something that we need to do more often. Though I am intrigued that everytime we get together there has to be some sort of food or beverage altercation. This time it was started by Tysen and I left the park somewhat dehydrated because there wasn't any water left. Sherry definitely got the brunt of his game. Though Bailey was pretty wet too. Anyway, I am thankful that we got to do it and I hope we can do it again soon! Camping anyone?

No comments: