Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Who says girls don't like to get dirty?

We have a small hill in our back yard that we haven't decided what to do with yet and so for now it is just dirt. Well Avarie decided it was a good hill to slide down. Or push herself down. She would stand up and piles of dirt would fall out of her pants.

Dirt example.
She loved it. She was doing it over and over which was leading to dirt on the grass. So we had to stop the activity... but she sure was having fun with it.
On a potty training note. We went 3 weeks, no diapers, hardly any accidents. And then Sunday, she decided she was done with panties and wanted a diaper again! I thought I was in the clear.... oh well, all I can hope is that it won't be too long and she will be interested for the long term. I mean she isn't even 2 yet. So I guess going back to diapers isn't too much of a tragedy.

1 comment:

Hailey said...

How fun . . .looks like you all have been enjoying the sunshine! Dirt, rubbermaid, climbing, jumping - sweet! Wish you all could come over to go swimming with us - we spend our time in the pool as it's nearing 110 degrees this time of year in the desert!