A bird, a plane... or the fabled Bronco??? finished-ish (as I am learning will probably never happen because it is a "work in progress") feast your eyes on this beauty! :)

The maiden voyage in the "blue bronco" as Avarie calls it. Needless to say, the kids LOVE it almost as much as their daddy. TJ told me the other day that he couldn't wait to get his own green bronco, like father like son. I have a feeling this bronco mania that fills my life will not likely end soon. :) But of course I do love it too. :)


The maiden voyage in the "blue bronco" as Avarie calls it. Needless to say, the kids LOVE it almost as much as their daddy. TJ told me the other day that he couldn't wait to get his own green bronco, like father like son. I have a feeling this bronco mania that fills my life will not likely end soon. :) But of course I do love it too. :)
1 comment:
Sweet Ride!
Post a Comment