Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi everyone,

I hope that you have a FABULOUS thanksgiving, taking the time to celebrate with family and friends everything we have to be thankful for. So here is a list of the things I am most thankful for:

1. Salvation. I thank the Lord for His divine hand in our lives.

2. My wonderful Husband, you have enriched my life in so many ways, I am thankful beyond words.

3. My in-laws, they have upheld me through a tough couple of years and I am so thankful that God has placed them in my life.

4. My immediate family, though it is changing daily and seems to have not found stability yet, I know that it will one day and that God will work through all of the trials we have experienced.

5. My church, I have never learned so much and been challenged as much as I have at this church and I am thankful for that.

6. Last but not least my children. I have been blessed to be able to have them call me mom. They help me to be the woman I am and I am so thankful for that.

There are so many other things I am thankful for, and just not enough room or time to list them all. But to each of you that touches my life, I am thankful for your friendship and support that I get.

Love to all, I pray the beginning of your holidays are as blessed as they can be.

1 comment:

Hailey said...

beautiful list of things to be thankful for. Happy thanksgiving friend.