Pages

Monday, December 17, 2007

SVC Christmas Program

TJ and Avarie getting ready for their program.
Avarie and Daddy, this was Avarie's 1st time performing in the Christmas program. She was very excited to wear her "Santa dress" as she called it.
TJ and Aidan. They were both very ready to "perform" for us at the program.
Avarie's group sing.... as you can see, there wasn't much singing going on, except by Ella, who carried the show for the rest of them. The funniest thing, was that after they were done the director told them to go and sit with their parents and Avarie wouldn't get off the stage. I had to go and get her. It was pretty cute.

This is a bit blurry, but you can see TJ on the top row, 2nd from the right. It was their first time on risers! And TJ can belt it when he wants to! He loves to sing and in my opinion may have stolen the show. :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

The kids look adorable! Cristian's Christmas program is tonight (this is his preschool program). I am so excited, I'm sure I'll have pictures posted by tomorrow morning :-)

And yay for your Mom, that's exciting for her. Have they set a date yet?