Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Yeah Spring!

I know it is only February and I am just being fooled into thinking it is spring (it will probably snow tomorrow:)) But on Sunday we hung out outside, washed the cars and Avarie got to ride her bike for the very first time! She has seen it hanging in the garage for a while and is often begging to ride her bike...so she got her chance. Big Girl
TJ on his scooter. We need to get a big bike for him, his is a bit too small.
Safety first! :) She loves her helmet too.
Again, TJ has just grown too much this year, helmet and bike both too small. Time to upgrade!
Ah, the Bronco... he had his first bath.... isn't he cute (I wonder is it a he or a she?? I need to ask Tim that question.)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

We had an absolutely gorgeous and warm day on Sunday too, (Monday and Tuesday were warm as well). I saw people in capris and tank tops (a bit crazy if you ask me) but I feel your excitement for Spring Time. I think the ground hog predicted an early spring... maybe he was right :-) Where did you find Avarie's bike? We are wanting to get Ava one for her birthday.

HMPhillips said...

Definitely a him...