Avarie honestly looks SO happy!!! That is some of the biggest smiles I have seen on her!!! Thanks for sharing the fun with us!
Tyff,I'm not sure she's "feelin' it" :) ha!! TOO CUTE!!Julie
I love her big smile, you can tell she was lovin' it! She is absolutely adorable, Tyff. I love the colors of her outfit too!
Oh, my! That is adorable. It is making me quite excited for a girl!
That is just so stinkin' cute! I bet Avarie was super excited to put make-up on, too! Rhyan's recital is June 16th - I'm more excited than she is!
The only thing equally cute is Lylah in her adorable spring dress!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Avarie honestly looks SO happy!!! That is some of the biggest smiles I have seen on her!!! Thanks for sharing the fun with us!
Tyff,
I'm not sure she's "feelin' it" :) ha!! TOO CUTE!!
Julie
I love her big smile, you can tell she was lovin' it! She is absolutely adorable, Tyff. I love the colors of her outfit too!
Oh, my! That is adorable. It is making me quite excited for a girl!
That is just so stinkin' cute! I bet Avarie was super excited to put make-up on, too! Rhyan's recital is June 16th - I'm more excited than she is!
The only thing equally cute is Lylah in her adorable spring dress!!!
Post a Comment