Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

to my sweet husband, the best daddy in the world.

Tim and TJ went camping this last weekend with a bunch of guys from church. It was so fun for them. TJ LOVED it! Then we were able to hang out on Sunday as a family. I am so thankful that the Lord has seen fit to bless me with such an amazing man for my husband and father of my children. Tim is selfless, loving and adores our kiddos. I am so thankful for the man he is and the man he is becoming every day as he strives to live his life the way the Lord would have him. He is an excellent example to our children and I look forward to many many many more years parenting our children with him. Thank you honey, for being who you are!

1 comment:

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

That is an awesome pic of Tim with the kiddos!