Pages

Saturday, August 08, 2009

4 month comparison...

So what do you think? Any resemblance??TJ at 4 months
Avarie at 4 months.

Lylah at 4 months.
Thoughts?



7 comments:

Loree said...

triplets! :)

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

Do I see one of Ava's little outfits on Lylah ? :)

I agree, they all resemble one another, definitely siblings, that's for sure!! In these particular pictures, I think TJ and Avarie look the most alike.

Oh my goodness, is Lylah 4 months already. NO WAY!!!

Hailey said...

Nah - they don't look anything alike! ha! yeah right! You're going to be one of those cute families where everyone knows you're related - so cute!

The Pichura Family said...

Okay...maybe my eyes are not very good but I think Lylah is the perfect combination of both of them ...they all look a like but I think she has a look that is somewhere in between both Avarie and TJ...hmmm..maybe I'm nuts!:)

nwestmama said...

HA! That is silliness! I think she Lylah looks a bit more similar to TJ in the eyes...but the pictures could easily pass for triplet pics I think!!!

The Calvins said...

I think she looks more like you than the other two but they are related.

angelakm said...

I think they all look like siblings but Lylah looks more like you. Averie and TJ look more alike. Miss you!