
TJ is a LEGO fanatic, and asked for a LEGO cake.

He loved it!



Our sweet boy turned 7 on the 16th. He is such a sweet boy. He loves his family and is the greatest big brother I know. TJ is growing into a boy who loves the Lord and desires to do what is right in all he does. He is seeking to know more about God and asks many questions that are insightful and sweet. He is a leader, and a passionate thing! He is constantly showing us how to parent a strong willed child. I am so thankful for his presence in our house and what a blessing he is to us. Our sweet stink bug...I love you!
2 comments:
Happy birthday, TJ and Tim!! What great birthday pics you shared, Tyffany! :0) I'm glad you guys have had a nice time celebrating!
Way to go with the Lego cakes, Tyff!!! :)
Post a Comment