Lylah has taken up putting a couple of binky's in her mouth at one time. She will put both in and then look at you and smile. Which of course makes you laugh, which is the EXACT reaction she is looking for. However, the little bug won't let me get a good picture of her doing it, because like her siblings before her, she really just wants to see the picture of herself. So as soon as I whip out the camera and point it in her direction she is rushing toward me trying to see the screen and the picture of herself. Ham.
1 comment:
Okay---just had to share: Camryn saw the pic of Lylah as I was looking at your blog, and she said, "Is that Baby Lylah? Isn't she so cuuuuuute!..."
I would have to agree! (Look at all that great, curly blonde hair!! Fortunate gal...) :0)
Post a Comment