Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day One Birthday EXTRAVAGANZA....

Since Lylah and Nanu share a birthday they came over (of course I didn't get a picture) and celebrated on Saturday instead of Monday.  We had a little cupcake and presents.  
Really? 3?!?!


 Strawberry Lemonaid cupcakes anyone?
My Sweet Girl, 
I cannot believe you are 3.  It really feels like you have only been here for a little bit and yet, I cannot imagine my life without your sweet smile.  You are exceptionally talented in manipulating your environment.  You continue to make us work to understand your language, and yet get every need met through that method.   TJ and Avarie are wrapped around your finger and do your bidding whenever necessary.  There is nothing better than the running hugs and kisses you give and I am so thankful to be the recipient of them.  You are precious sweet bug, and I love loving you!  
You love Mickey Mouse and are starting to like watching Leap Frog DVDs.  You love kitties, just like your sister and would spend the day playing with your babies.  You are drawn to them and I imagine will be a wonderful momma someday.  You love to pray and insist on praying whenever someone else does.  You end every prayer with "bye-bye" and are so sincere in the words you speak, it doesn't matter that we cannot understand them. You are beautiful in every way and we are constantly stopped so others can comment on your hair.  I am so very thankful God chose us to be your family and I am so very thankful to get a front row seat to the life He has planned for you.  You are a treasure.  I love you Baby!   

No comments: