Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2007

30th Birthday!

This was the beautiful cake that my mother in law made for me. Tim put together a nice party where a lot of my friends were able to come and enjoy hot dogs and cake. I didn't get pictures of everyone, but here are a few of the people that were able to join the festivities. Thank you honey for a wonderful party! And thank you to all of you who were able to celebrate my 30th with me. This is such a Donna Reed moment that I had to have Tim take my picture. Here I was in this beautiful outfit cleaning the toilet. Only appropriate that we take a picture, Right?My friend Becky from college was able to come to the party.
My aunt Lydia came as well.
Aunt Tyffy and Baby Hudson. Isn't he cute!
Me and one of my wonderful sisters in law, Erin
Torre, another friend from college, was able to come too. TJ LOVES Torre! He was really excited to see her.
My good friend Heather and another friend Jill's baby Jacob. Heather is expecting her 3rd baby in December.
My friend Linda and her little cutie Noa. Linda is also expecting in December. I know, I know... so many babies. That is one of the ways our church increases its membership :)
Erin and her little boy Hudson. You can see Jon in the background
Papa Fries
My friend Jill and her baby Jacob


Grandma and me. I was so thankful that Lydia, Grandma, Brian and Ashleigh were able to come down for a bit. It was nice to have some family around.
Grandma, me and my kiddos.
Lydia and Velma are discussing their vocal performance that they wanted to do since we wouldn't let the two of them sing at our wedding. Seriously, this has been a point of contention. They try at every event where they are gathered together to sing something. We can't keep the two of them out of the spotlight. So far we have succeeded in spoiling their rendition.




No comments: