Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Thirty Something!

So in 3 days I officially join the thirties club. The funniest thing about it is that I actually am really looking forward to this day. For whatever reason, I think that my thirties will be better than my twenties and my twenties were pretty darn good! I have been blessed with a great husband and two beautiful children. I have good friends, good family and have had enough trials to know how precious those two things are. So I look on my last Sunday as a twenty something (thanks for that Erin :)) and thank the Lord for the hopefully many days ahead of me and the many memories behind me. Because I have to say there are many that are not in the position I am in, and I am thankful for the moments of peace and the moments of turmoil that God has given my little family. Because without those I would not be the person that I am today. I am proud to be a mom, a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend, and a patriot and most importantly a Princess of the Most High God. And I am eternally grateful for all the blessings that my Father has bestowed upon me.

2 comments:

Hailey said...

Happy 30th Friend! Welcome to the 30's!! I have to agree that the 30's are shaping up to be even better than our 20's and we both know how blessed those were! I think that your Love for the Lord gives you a better and different perspective than the world puts on turning 30. Thank God we have Jesus!

Michelle said...

Happy 30th! Have a great birthday.