My good friends from college came to visit. We of course broke out the Wii which for whatever reason I have decided I need to document on film (kinda) and post for the world to see. (You aren't alone Papa Fries :))
Torre bowling her heart out
And Becky making a swing of it.
As you can tell, Torre REALLY liked the Wii
I can't even begin to say how many takes this picture took. You see we didn't have any other adults so this was taken with auto take.... or however you say it. This actually turned out not so bad for how many trys we had and I won't be posting most of those :)
Torre bowling her heart out
And Becky making a swing of it.
As you can tell, Torre REALLY liked the Wii
I can't even begin to say how many takes this picture took. You see we didn't have any other adults so this was taken with auto take.... or however you say it. This actually turned out not so bad for how many trys we had and I won't be posting most of those :)
No comments:
Post a Comment