Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

Has it been 5 years???

My little boy will be five this week. I cannot believe that he is already 5. It happened so fast. It is amazing to think how different my life is now, compared to 5 years ago. TJ is getting so big and is such a sweet boy. We are blessed to have him in our lives! So in tradition of Michelle (because she is so good at this), I will give you some of his favorites!

This is how the conversation went... OK, TJ, I am going to ask you some questions....
ok mom... go ahead I guess.
These are his responses....

favorite color:blue and green and orange ohh...and brown
favorite movie: Ninja Turtles (which he hasn't seen and I reminded him of, and he said, "I know, but still Ninja Turtles. I actually think his favorite movie is cars.)
favorite tv show: Handy Manny and Max and Ruby
favorite car to drive: a blue bronco (of course!)
favorite Disney car: though he started out saying all of them he ended up with Frank
favorite food: shrimp
favorite candy: peanut butter cups or mentos
favorite vegetable: cucumbers and carrots (I know this is a weird one to ask, but he LOVES vegetables if you can believe that. TJ would most often choose a cucumber over candy!)

Then....

Now....

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh yay, I love it!! Happy Birthday TJ, it is hard to believe it's been five years huh! I can still picture all our boys together as babies...

Hailey said...

Amazing that he is 5! Seriously. Seems like just yesterday you were doing my makeup in the HOL.

Hailey said...

Amazing that he is 5! Seriously. Seems like just yesterday you were doing my makeup in the HOL.