I have a ton of blog posts to put up there! It has been forever, but our life has been CRAZY the last couple of weeks!
So just an update on the pregnancy for those of you who are curious. We had our ultrasound and found that it is just one baby not 2! And then they pushed back my due date 2 weeks! So we actually won't be due until the middle of April rather than the beginning.
So there is an update. And I will try and post some happenings in the near future. Stay tuned!
2 comments:
Looks like we're due at the same time!! Fun!
Tyff, I read your words as "not one baby, not two" and I thought oh my goodness there's 3!! Then I re-read the post and realized it's one precious baby... phew! So glad all is well... hope you've been feeling well. ~ Julie
Post a Comment