So my mom was able to come and visit/spoil her grand kids last weekend and I didn't get any pictures. It was so nice to have her here and the kids were missing her pretty bad, so it was nice for them too. Now that she lives in Anchorage, we don't get to see her very often. And it was so nice to be able to spend some good quality time. For whatever reason my blogging addiction has been forgotten as of late and so I just forget to take pictures. Which I do regret! But we did have a great time and mom if you have any pics you should send them my way!
Then this weekend we were able to have our good friends/my cousin come spend the weekend for Jason's birthday. Jason felt the need to go to Red Lobster for the all you can eat shrimp, and since they don't have one where they live the next best thing is to come to Yakima. Of course they were here to visit us (um hum) but the perk was to go to Red Lobster. I believe last count Tim was able to down 90 some shrimp and Jason ended at around 70! SERIOUSLY! I felt pretty bad for the poor waitress. And of course for Shannon and I who were just sitting there watching our husbands gorge themselves! Well we had a great time, and again my camera did not make even a little appearance! Man! I really am slacking. I promise to try and be a better blogger in the coming weeks!
We have some great activities coming up.... so stay tuned!
1 comment:
What's worse...it was my husband's birthday and I forgot to take any pictures...I must have caught your slacking syndrome!!! Aye ye ye... :-) love ya -- thanks for the weekend it was fun! ~S2
Post a Comment