Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009


At the beginning of January we were able to watch our friends the Pichura's kids while they were on an elders retreat. It was a fun time and here are the pictures to prove it. :)





The boys were playing football and the girls were making something...still not sure what it was, but they were picking up leaves and mixing them with snow. I am sure whatever it was was delicious!Run Titus Run! The older boys weren't even thinking at this point...and Titus had a chance to make it!

TOUCHDOWN!!
As you can tell TJ and Micah were bummed to have not caught him.








We ended the 2nd day they were with us with a movie night... popcorn, suckers, and starbursts! What else could they ask for.

The baby Grace is holding very rarely left her hands.

TJ and Micah were focused on the movie and didn't even notice I was taking their picture.Faith and Avarie were enjoying the festivities as well.
It was fun, I don't know if I am ready to commit to 6 kiddos full time. But it was fun!

No comments: