Lylah bug is 10 months old, actually as I write this she is closer to 11 months, but I didn't post at 10 months, and these pictures were taken on her 10 month birthday!
She is a joy of course, we enjoy having her in our family. She laughs easily and quickly tires of her siblings coddling her. She is independent and is fiercely loyal to her mommy. She is crawling all over the place and is working on taking her first steps. She is on par for reaching those milestones far sooner than either of her siblings. She is loved tremendously by all who know her, and her curly hair, blue eyes and quick smile enchant all who encounter her.
She has 4 teeth which she just got, and is working on 2 more.
2 comments:
I LOVE the "so big" shot, and the one of her melting down, good angle! She's a little doll!
I can't believe she's almost 1 year old. She's just adorable!
Post a Comment