
One year ago today
Lylah Rose joined our family at 8:47am via C-section. She has added so much to our family and
truly just "fits". She was our biggest baby at birth and continues to astound me with her growth. She currently is 1 inch taller than
TJ was at 13 months and 3 inches taller than
Avarie was at 11 months. She has a more similar personality to
TJ than
Avarie, and is generous with her smile, which
could light up an entire room. Her curls bring lots of comments from strangers and make her daddy laugh. She has a deep laugh that you can't help but giggle at when she does it. She is attempting to walk, again much more similar to her brother than sister, as
Avarie was full on walking at one year. But when you have 2 big siblings that are more than willing to haul you wherever you want to go, why walk right? She says "
dada" constantly but only wants mommy. She is busy, busy, busy and loud, loud, loud. :)
She has blessed our family immensely and as we don't know what the future holds and whether we will have any more children, it is bittersweet to watch her grow. She is healthy and lovely and we are so thankful. I cherish every moment with her, not knowing if this is the last 1st birthday party I will arrange, if this is the last 1st time I will feed a baby cake, if this is the last 1st birthday post I will post...bittersweet.
I thank the Lord for the privilege of having this sweet baby added to our bundle.
We love you
Lylah Bug!

7 comments:
Happy birthday Lylah! I love the curls! She is looking so much like her big brother & sister - adorable :)
I can't believe it either! Where does the time go...sniff,sniff!
Happy birthday baby girl! We love you!
Tyffany---what a BEAUTIFUL picture of Lylah on the top of your blog! (Did you take that one yourself, or was that done professionally??)
Totally precious!! I hope you've got that one framed big in your home somewhere for all to see! :)
Happy Birthday Lylah! I remember feeling this exact same way when Carter turned one!! WIth all the bittersweet wonderings of IF this will be the last "1st". Her hair reminds me of her cousin's (I think her name is Shelby if I remember). It's going to be beautiful!! Love the curls.
Oh my gosh - that picture of Lylah at the top is exquisite - Happy 1st B-day:)
She is so darn cute! Can I take her picture??!! :)
Post a Comment