Pages

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Lylah's 1st birthday!


She was enjoying her presents!








Birthday Breakfast of pancakes and milk!





We have been blessed with having Lylah-bug in our family. She is a joy and we love seeing the relationship that is blossoming between her and her siblings.

Likes:

  • Binky
  • Blanket
  • BABY DOLLS!
  • Mommy
  • Eating

Dislikes:

  • Being left in a room alone
  • Sleeping somewhere other than her bed
  • Sitting still :)
  • Being told no

You are precious to us Lylah and we pray that you grow in wisdom and understanding of who the Lord is. I pray you become a woman of the God and have compassion for those around you.

We love you little one!

2 comments:

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

I just want to eat her, she is so cute!

Michelle said...

I just love those pig tails!!