Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Raspberry Jam...


The kids and I went raspberry picking at a local raspberry farm.  It was so much fun, and I have jam, frozen raspberries and smoothies to show for it. 
Making freezer jam is SOOO easy.  Buy some sure jell and follow the instructions.  It takes literally less than 30 minutes to do everything and you  have jam for months.  Plus they freeze for up to a year.  Which is, well, awesome! 
 You need: Fresh Fruit
 A blender, some sugar and a bowl.  Plus some sure jell and water. 
 Mix it all together, put it into some of these handy dandy ball freezer jars (you really can use anything, but I love these so much, I had to put a plug in for them!) 
And wha-la!  Raspberry Jam! 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love making freezer jam! Those containers do look snazy! I might have to find some of those!