My Cousin Josh and his family are getting ready to move. My kids are all so sad that they won't be living her anymore. But I think the most affected will be Lylah and Grace. They definately have a love/hate relationship, but most 2 year olds feel that way about other 2 year olds. They are so so sweet together, and I LOVE these pictures! We will miss you Carlsons!
These two...I love that they are holding hands, but whats more is they have such similar personalities and look enough alike they could be confused as sisters.
2 comments:
Too cute! So sad they are moving...but at least it's not across the country.
hmmm they remind me of someone..... maybe it's their parents! ;) All the more reason to come to Wenatchee more to see the rest of us! So bummed we didn't get to see you a couple weeks ago. Hope your car troubles are over!
Post a Comment