Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Portland

We went as a family to Portland in the middle of October, Tim had a class he had to take for work.
The kids and I were able to see some friends and spend some time hanging out!

 We met the Marks at their house and hung out there for most of the day.  Then we made a little trip to Troutdale and Jennell was gracious enough to let the kids ride on this little merry go round.  
I think if the Merry Go Round police had been around they may have regulated! 

We were able to also see the Jensen's and meet their sweet new baby.  She slept the whole time we were there, but our kids loved getting to hang out with Leyton and Evie again.  

We got to spend some time at a great park with my old friend and her family at a park in Portland as well, but I didn't get any pictures of us with the Stortro's.  Next time we will get some pictures of that!  

No comments: