Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Conquering Fear...

In honor of TJ's 9th birthday I did something that I have been wanting to do for the last 3 years but have been too scared to do....

I straightened Lylah's hair!  

I know...being scared about it is silly, but if tomorrow I wash her hair and it isn't curly anymore....well you won't think my fear is so silly will you?


2 things I discovered about her hair straight....

1. She looks much older with straight hair.
2. Her hair is SUPER SUPER long when it is straight.

AND because of number 1 in the above mentioned discoveries....
she will be wearing her hair curly for quite sometime...
that is, of course, 
if her hair is still curly tomorrow.....

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Just don't cut her hair! Ava's hair had ringlets and was curly until we cut it right before her 3rd birthday.

Trish said...

She does look older! And, I cant belive it's that long.