Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Cupcakes

 I wanted to post my recipe of these cupcakes, because they were amazing, and I want to remember how to make them.  :)
Salted Caramel Mocha cupcakes (above)
chocolate cake mix
(make as usual, instead of water use coffee)
1t vanilla
1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
Frosting:
1 c butter, softened
A couple cups of powdered sugar 
Mix until crumbly
add caramel until smooth
a little milk to finish
sea salt garnish
Cookie Dough Cupcake (above)
vanilla cake mix
1 t vanilla
1/4 c vanilla yogurt
drop teaspoon full of chocolate chip cookie dough into each cupcake batter
Frosting: 
butter cream frosting from above.  
add 1 t vanilla

I also made a rum and coke cupcake that was great, but I didn't get a picture of.  For that cake I used vanilla cake
1 c water
1/2 c rum
1t coconut
1/4 c vanilla yogurt
Frosting:
above butter cream
instead of milk I used coke. 
I would next time flatten the coke before using it.  
But other than that it was good. 

There you have it, 3 fantastic cupcake recipes for your next shindig! 

1 comment:

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

You are right! These were delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe!