Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Haircut....ish

So here is how the conversation goes:
Me: So TJ, you need to get a haircut.
TJ: Noooo, mom I don't want to
Me: We could do something fun.... like a mohawk (jokingly). Seriously TJ you need a haircut I can put a pony in it.
TJ: Ok mom, I want a mohawk.
Me: Are you sure TJ?
TJ: Yeah, because that is a COOL haircut!!
Me: I don't know how Nanny and Papa will feel about that? They may give you a hard time about it. (As TJ and Avarie are going to visit)
Me: Daddy might not like it either TJ
TJ: That's ok. I like it.
So for your viewing pleasure.... mohawk ala TJ



5 comments:

HMPhillips said...

Ok, I actually totally dig the hawk. It's pretty sweet, I like the way you spiked it. When I was thinking of Jase having one I was totally picturing it with bald on the sides with his fluff ball hair, but spiked would be sa-weet! Maybe next time...

We should give them twinsie mohawks!

nwestmama said...

Nice mohawk! Also, the cheek is looking great these days! I'm anxious to see how long the hawk lasts with your hubby! :-)

Amanda said...

Love it! Every boy needs one ONCE in his life, right?? Better now than at 14- it is just not as cute then!

Shan and the J's said...

Rockin hair cut TJ --

~Jack & his family

Michelle said...

Very cute!