Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

Soccer Mama's

Being that this will most likely be the beginning of many seasons, I felt as though I should document Heather and I at the beginning of our "soccer mom" life. Thank the Lord for such a good friend as Heather. God totally blessed me in Heather as a friend. We have been friends now for 7 years or so, and she is truly one of the best! She is such a woman of integrity and truth. She seeks to follow the Lord in everything she does, and I am thankful to call her friend! So heres to being socer moms!

2 comments:

HMPhillips said...

Sheesh, if that wasn't such a sweet post I would knock you silly for posting such a terrible picture of me! But lucky for you, you have a way with words so all is forgiven =)

I love you my friend!

Heather said...

I would have to agree...she is one of the best!