Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

Lazy Afternoon

One day after school (notice the matching outfits) Jase came over and the boys decided it was necessary to play Mario Galaxy... there was a lot of "Jase grab the stars" "Go TJ go" things like that (which for whatever reason gave me a glimpse into our future). As you can tell in the picture the boys are VERY focused!
Ella looks thrilled doesn't she.
Well, Heather took off and left me with her kids....whatever (actually she had a dr's apt for Ella and just left Jase with us, which TJ was thrilled about, because you know they don't spend "nearly enough time together"-TJ's words)
The point of the story... while TJ and Jase were playing Avarie kept coming out in her sweet voice and saying "Jase, come play with me" and if you know Jase (the most tenderhearted 5 year old I know) he would say "ok TJ, I am going to go have a tea party with Avarie and then I will be right back to finish the game with you" It was like a tug o' war between my kids on who would get to play with Jase. Jase was quite the trooper in the midst of it all!

1 comment:

HMPhillips said...

Ohhhh, I didn't know that! That's so cute! I have 2 lucky girls that they have such a sweet big brother (usually, hehe!)