Pages

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Bloomsday Baby!

So we were able to finish bloomsday this weekend! It was one of the best experiences and we had SO MUCH FUN! There were 7 of us that went (8 including baby Kara) and it was great. I wasn't even sore on Monday, which is a feat in itself. :) I would have pictures but forgot my camera in the car, and Heather's ran out of batteries. There is a picture of us floating around somewhere that Michele took. So if I get that one, I will post it. You can also go to the link above and type in my name and see where we placed... pictures too. I will say, I placed 2nd in people with my last name! Now that is an accomplishment! :)

2 comments:

Shan and the J's said...

You Rock!!!! :-)

HMPhillips said...

It depends...Maybe they pronounce it Fries (as in French) instead of Fries (as in obtaining a temperature below 32 degrees)and if they did then you technically would have finished 1st out of people with the same last name...