Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

Day Care

I just thought it was time for a post about daycare. I know that many of you have heard me complain about it, and in an effort to be a more positive person, I wanted to share some insight. Being a daycare provider is not the most glamorous job available. I mean really, I don't know if anyone grows up saying "I want to be a daycare provider" Maybe they do, but in my experience that isn't the first thought of many. However, this is the place God has placed me and I choose to be thankful for it. God has blessed our family through this daycare. It has blessed us financially, but it has also given me the opportunity and privilege to stay home with our kids and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Though it may be a tough job, and it may not be what I had always imagined. It is something that I would do 110 times over to be home with my own kids. And I am ever thankful to the Lord for providing for us yet again, when we have done nothing to deserve his provision!

No comments: