After 6 weeks of training, and a lot of tears and hard work, my mom is now a full fledged flight attendant for Alaskan Airlines! WOO HOO!! (Thanks Susan for the pictures)
Here she is getting her wings!
So proud!!
Mom had a bunch of people there to support her, but this is the only group picture we have. I believe there were 19 of us! We are so darn proud of her. She really has taken her life by the horns and ran with it. We could not be more proud of you and your accomplishments mom! You are an inspiration to all of us. Congratulations!
Here she is getting her wings!
So proud!!
Mom had a bunch of people there to support her, but this is the only group picture we have. I believe there were 19 of us! We are so darn proud of her. She really has taken her life by the horns and ran with it. We could not be more proud of you and your accomplishments mom! You are an inspiration to all of us. Congratulations!
3 comments:
That's so wonderful! What an accomplishment. She is PERFECT for that career and I would sure love her to be my flight attendant anyday!
Wow, that is so great, I'm excited for her. That really seems like a fun job! And from what I hear, your mom (and her family) get some great flight benefits! My best friend from college's husband works for Alaska Airlines and he was able to send us on a girls trip to New York and LA/Hollywood for free! (well the airfare anyway).
Thanks for the post Tyff... it is so great to see her accomplish this and she is so cute in her outfit!! I am so glad you guys were able to be there. Yeah Loree!!!
Post a Comment