Pages

Friday, June 06, 2008

Tim Fries, PLS

Many of you may know that Tim has been working on his PLS (professional land surveyor) license. It is a pretty huge deal that requires some tests and a lot of studying. He has been working hard toward this since he began his career as a land surveyor. Well today at lunch the mail came and in it was a letter from the state of Washington saying that he is in fact a licensed land surveyor. I cannot begin to express how PROUD I am of this man! He has worked so hard toward this and I am beyond thrilled that he has achieved this goal. He is such an amazing father to our kiddos and the best husband I could have ever dreamed of having. I am so blessed to have him in my life and seeing him achieve is just, well I cannot describe the emotion that I am filled with. Saying I am proud of him just doesn't seem like it satisfies what I want to express. Thank you my love for all you do, and congratulations on your new title! I love you!

3 comments:

nwestmama said...

Nice work Tim! Great job! Also, Avarie...good job on the photo shoot! She's such a sweetie! - christi

Hailey said...

Way to go Tim!

Michelle said...

Congrats to Tim!