Call me a dork, but I am so proud of my husband and I made him stop and let me take a picture of his name now on the front door of his work. I just think it is so cool, he had accomplished so much in such a short time and I am brimming with pride for him!


8 comments:
You're not a dork, LOL... how cool is that!
Yay!!! That's so cool!
hopefully he will get more recognition than his name on the door. That is awesome. Congrats Tim!!
Great pics! Love the camping pictures too and your front door! Wonderful decor girlfriend!!! - christi
It's a wonderful accomplishment that he's worked so hard for, I say post all you want! Go Tim, Go Tim...
I like the new layout of your blog... everyone is changing things up a bit :-)
kinda going through withdrawls here without any recent pictures! No pressure though, LOL. :-)
still hadn't said it officially --Way to go Tim!!!! :-)
Post a Comment