Monday, July 21, 2008
I Know... I Know
Seriously... am I a lazy blogger or WHAT??? I know it has been nearly a month since I have posted, and truly it has FLOWN by! Since June 23rd we have had so much fun, there just hasn't been time to be on the computer. For the 4th we went to my family reunion in Seattle and I will post some pictures of that adventure. My birthday weekend was filled with fun, and ended up being a WHOLE week of celebration as Tim had the week off and I had no children but my own to care for. So.... don't lose hope! I am still here and for all of you blog stalkers who have emailed me with requests for more pictures.... stay tuned. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the updates...I've been waiting not-so-patiently!!!
Erin
Post a Comment