Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tagged by Heather...

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? TVing
3. Your hair? brown
4. Your mother? Anchorage
5. Your father? Tri-cities
6. Your favorite thing? reading
7. Your dream last night? Nothing
8 Your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
9. Your dream/goal? Honoring
10. The room you’re in? Living
11. Your hobby? Friends
12. Your fear? Lonliness
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Mommying
14. What you’re not? Athletic
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. One of your wish list items? The Bullet (ahem...Heather...;))
17. Where you grew up? E. Wenatchee
18. The last thing you did? Cleaned
19. What are you wearing? Shorts
20. Favorite gadget? Label Maker
21. Your pets? Non Existant
22. Your computer? Black
23. Your mood? Joyful
24. Missing someone? Sure
25. Your car? Thankful
26. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
27. Favorite store? Ann Taylor
Like someone? Few
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? Tonight
31. Last time you cried? Today

I tag Erin, Toni, Christi, and Arin

1 comment:

nwestmama said...

I'm a little slow in the blogroll these days. BUT, I just saw this entry and I"ll have to do this too!