Well, I am officially 31! For my birthday Tim took me to Seattle for a Mariner's game. We had GREAT seats, only 4 rows back on the 3rd base side, and of course no camera. But Tim's family watched the kiddos and we enjoyed a much needed adult only weekend. It was so nice to be just us. We are SUPER thankful to Tim's family for blessing us that way. Then Saturday morning we went to the mall and shopped a bit. We came home Saturday night, and it was so great to see the kids and be able to have a bit of family time Saturday night after being gone. It was nice to be away, but returning home is always so sweet!
Sunday we were able to go to dinner with Tim's family and again, no camera! I am hoping Erin will hook us up with some photos! Velma made some amazing dessert, chocolate fondue with all the dippings you could imagine AND Strawberry pie. I really am spoiled!
2 comments:
Yay, some new posts! Happy Birthday by the way, glad you had a fun week.
Sounds like a great time. Glad you two had the chance to get away and have some fun. Can't believe you forgot your camera you goose!! :-) Oh well - I guess we all know what Safeco looks like anyway.
Post a Comment