Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentine's Day!

Well, we are pretty lame when it comes to V-day! I am just too cheap most of the time for this particular Hallmark Holiday. Don't get me wrong I love the pink and red everywhere, but I just don't want to spend the money on it.
Well, as I said earlier, we had 2 weeks of the flu run through our house... I know you are all super envious of that! Valentine's day happened to be TJ's turn at it. So Sunday Avarie and I went to church and left Daddy and TJ at home. Avarie and I needed to stop by the store on our way home and the lady that was checking, told me that we could take one of the "left over" balloons because they were giving them away. So my sweet girl picked out this one! Can you believe they charge $9.99 for that balloon and then the next day GIVE IT AWAY!
She was needless to say THRILLED by the balloon. It was as big as she is and she carried it around all day Sunday and most of the day Monday, until one of the daycare kids popped it! She was so sad... The poor thing cried and cried. She slowly got over it as she told everyone that she saw that day the tragedy that had occurred. :)

No comments: