We have been scheduled for a c-section!
So unless Lylah decides to grace us with her presence before.... April 10 will be her birthday.
TJ was born early, I was induced because of preclampsia. So he was 3 days early.
Avarie had a scheduled c-section, and came 11 days early.
So my history is not making it to the day the doctors plan....we will see what happens with Lylah, as she is my only child that IS NOT breech!
Only 5 weeks left!
4 comments:
Wow, to me your pregnancy has just flown by! I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left... that's so exciting. A little Easter present. We need to see some belly pictures, it's been awhile.
Chad will be pulling for Lylah to arrive on April 10 - it's his birthday!
April 10th - how wonderful! I have to say I'm a little envious that you atleast have a date - I suppose that's one good bonus to having a c-section (are there many more?). I'm hoping my boy comes early!!
We have too many April B-days, Grandma, mom, your mom, your dad, Makai, and Isacc, I am pulling for March :) Plus I am sure you are so ready to be done!
Post a Comment