Pages

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Check out the Hottie!

Let me tell you about my day today. Beginning at 1:30 am I was up coughing and hacking with the WORST acid reflux I have ever experienced. Seriously I thought my chest was on fire. Well the acid reflux turned into less acid and more hacking-which I couldn't control. Which then led to some albuterol to breathe normally again. Tim got up a couple of times to help me, getting me some crackers and milk (the milk helps the acid reflux better than anything else for me). Around 3am I was able to get back to sleep, and woke up at 7 to get ready for church. Tim began the day by making me breakfast, and then getting both of the kids ready for church. Then we get to church and Tim is so awesome checking on me and making sure I am doing OK. I had to use the inhaler again twice today, which I have never had to do. So this is all pretty new for me. I talked to our doctor who happens to go to church with us, who said the acid can get into your lungs, which can make the lungs spasm...hence the not great feeling all day. Wait...the story gets even better!
So we get back from church and Tim tells me to go take a nap. I told him I only wanted to sleep for 1/2 hour and then I would get up and make lunch. Well an hour later, Tim wakes me up... I come out of our room and lunch is waiting, the house is spotless... I mean spotless, he even got out the bucket and scrubbed the floors! It was such a blessing to me, and it isn't my birthday or our anniversary! Not that he doesn't do stuff like this occasionally for me, but it was so nice today! I just wanted to brag on my hubby a bit! I mean, I have a fantastic husband and I don't praise him publicly nearly enough! So for Tim... I love you very much! You are amazing and I couldn't imagine my life without you!

5 comments:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

What a very thoughtful thing for him to do!

The Urwin's said...

That is so awesome! That seriously made me tear up a little! What a great guy Tim is!!

Christi J. said...

Nice work Fries family!

The Pichura Family said...

VERY SWEET!!!! I am sorry that you are not feeling so great...but so thankful you have a husband like Tim!!!

Anonymous said...

I second the - what a hottie - way to go Tim!!!