Pages

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Some very special ladies


They will most likely kill me for posting this picture, but this is the ONLY one I got yesterday!

So these ladies decided yesterday to surprise me with a ladies day out. Erin and Velma showed up just before lunch, and "kidnapped" me to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Lylah. They took me to lunch and then we went antiquing. I had never been able to go to the antique stores in Yakima, so it was super fun! Not only did they make sure we had a FANTASTIC afternoon, but they spoiled me rotten. They got me gifts for Lylah, and then showered me with gifts at the antique stores, and then every half hour they gave me a little something else. I can't begin to tell you how special it made me feel.
These women are such a blessing in my life. It feels like we get to spend a lot of time together, but really we RARELY get to do something like this. It was such a great time. They are such a special part of my family. And I am so thankful to the Lord for placing them in my life. I learn from them, I am encouraged by them, I am challenged by them and most of all I am loved by them. I am so thankful that God in His sovereignty added them to my life through my wonderful husband.
Thanks ladies for a great day! I really feel blessed that you thought of me like that!

3 comments:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

What a special day for you three Fries women!

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

It was a blast and we love you very much....if only we'd taken a few more pictures...hmmmm...how unfortunate for us!!! :-)

The Pichura Family said...

How special!!!!! Seriously...what a sweet blessing...and what a sweet gift from God it is to have "in-laws" that are so dear and are not just family by relation but family because of Christ!!!! Can't wait to get the details!! :)