Pages

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday KP...a month early


My good friend Kristin is turning 30 on the 30th, adopting 2 boys from Ethiopia in the next week, caring for a husband with a bum knee, and taking care of the 4 children God has already blessed her with. She has been living in Yakima for just over a year and we are so thankful to have their family here. Well, Stacey and I decided she needed a 30th birthday party! So being that she is leaving (prayerfully) in a week to get her new sons, we thought throwing the party this early was a great idea. There were about 50 people in attendance and she had a great time! Happy Birthday Kristin! We love you.

1 comment:

The Pichura Family said...

I love you too!!! And, boy did you bless my heart a boat load!! :) Thanks for all the pictures you put up...loved "seeing" the 4th of July Party instead of just hearing about it! :) And I LOVE the pictures of the kids in the corn and Lylah just looks so stinkin cute in all of them!