Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pichura Pictures....

Stacey and I were able to take the Pichura's 4 biological kiddos to Seattle to meet their new brothers. It was such a blessing. Not only to see a family reunite, but also to just spend time with Stacey. It is awesome to have friendships where the conversation can't help but be seasoned with the Word of God. I love you Stace, and it was a FANTASTIC time! Waiting for them to arrive....Welcome home, meet your brothers.... Samuel and Caleb.
I love this picture of the kids hugging mom and dad.... you can see the emotion in this picture! I wasn't expecting to have such an emotional reaction, but wow, they walked up the stairs and I was crying like a baby.


Titus was excited to see if he was going to be taller than his little brother!











1 comment:

The Pichura Family said...

Wow..I got all teary eyed just looking at those pictures and reliving those moments!!!
Thank you so much for coming down with Stacey to bring the kids...it was a bigger blessing than I even imagined it would be!!!