I was going to post about the Awana Olympics that TJ got to participate in, but as I said earlier my camera is on the fritz. Every single picture I have is blurry, and not just a bit blurry, but ridiculously blurry (might be time for a new camera).
Anyway, just an advertisement for Awana! It has been a blessing in our home and I am SUPER thankful that we are able to attend. The kids really enjoy themselves and look forward to it each and every week. So if you are able, make the time for this fantastic program, because what is greater than hearing your child recite scripture regularly!
3 comments:
I've been having the same camera issue. I don't know what the problem is!
My nieces and nephews are doing the Awana Games in a couple weeks (I assume it is the same as Awana Olympics). Awana is great and I am glad you get to reap the benefits of it! Hope you are doing well!
I think Awana would be right up our alley. I have resisted the urge recently becuase the time for Vivien's age group is at 7pm, which is when she goest to bed. I'm hoping as she grows and stays up later that it will be a good fit for us. Great post!
Post a Comment