Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Passionate Homemaking

A new friend introduced me to a new website, that I now am a regular at! Most of you know that for me being a mom and wife is my top priority after being a child of God. I LOVE doing this job. I feel like it is the ministry God has created me for, and could not imagine it any other way. I am beyond thankful to be able to do this job. I am daily challenged by my friends and family to embrace this position God has ordained for me, and to strive to be better at it all the time.
Well...this blog is helpful in this area. There are a thousand fantastic ideas, and I literally could spend all day on it! So happy homemaking!!

2 comments:

The Chargualaf Family said...

Thanks!! I'm headed over to it right now! :0)

~Linda

Hailey said...

Can't wait to check it out!