Pages

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Happy Reformation Day or Halloween, depending....

I was negligent to get a picture of all three of my kids together...seriously, what is wrong with me?  But I did manage to get pictures of each of them individually. 
 Avarie wanted to be a bumble bee....as you can see she is a butterfly fairy.  I will just say, I couldn't find a bee costume that didn't involve prostituting my daughter.  So we went in another direction. (I am aware I could have found an appropriate bee costume had I looked earlier). 
 2 for 2, TJ was going to be a cowboy and last minute decided he must be a SWAT team member.
 He was VERY serious about his job.

 Lylah however, was going to be a cheerleader from the beginning.
She even has the stance down...

 Tim even got into the spirit by stealing a piece of his nephew's costume.
 I may not have gotten a picture of my 3 together, but I did mange to get one of the 5 of them.
 Aunt Kitty has had this purple talking/singing ghost for a LONG time.  When Avarie was a baby she loved this thing.  She continues to love it and Lylah followed sisters suit, and couldn't get enough of it. 
I just loved this picture of Hudy and Lylah. 

No comments: