Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

 We spent Thanksgiving with Tim's parents this year. 

 Papa and Lylah, they are becoming buddies.
 Thanks to Ma Fries who made our delicious dinner. 
 And of course some sledding had to take place.
 ...with some reading by the fire.
 Lylah and her boots. :)
 The 5 grandkids!
It is so precious to see these cousins growing together.  I thank God we have the opportunity to spend time with them, and our kids are growing up together.  Now to get my brother to move to Eastern Washington and our kids will grow close with all their first cousins. 

 Sisters!
Hudy and Lylah are so sweet together! 

Now thank we all our God, with heart and hands and voices,
Who wondrous things has done, in Whom this world rejoices;
Who from our mothers’ arms has blessed us on our way

With countless gifts of love, and still is ours today.
O may this bounteous God through all our life be near us,
With ever joyful hearts and blessèd peace to cheer us;

And keep us in His grace, and guide us when perplexed;
And free us from all ills, in this world and the next!
All praise and thanks to God the Father now be given;

The Son and Him Who reigns with Them in highest Heaven;
The one eternal God, whom earth and Heaven adore;
For thus it was, is now, and shall be evermore.



3 comments:

5 Cougs said...

Love the pic of Avarie and Lylah. I can just see them growing closer and closer!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture at the top - you are so creative - and still very jealous of Lylah's curls!!! Glad y'all had a great Thanksgiving.

The Chargualaf Family said...

AWESOME family pic on the "front" of your blog, Tyffany!!! I haven't read blogs in sooo LONG, so I don't know how long you've had it up (and I haven't even read any of your posts yet---I just had to jump down to comments and tell you what a great pic that is!!! :0) Love it!)

Okay--- Now off to read and catch up on your posts!! Miss you guys. Hope all is well!

God bless!
linda