Pages

Friday, April 08, 2011

Bug

 Our little bug is 2!  Can you believe it?  2!?!  I cannot believe how FAST the last 2 years have gone by.  She is such a joy in our lives.  She has a smile that makes everyone smile.  She is so FULL of personality! 
 She continues to not speak, but is able to make everyone see what she needs/wants/means.  She has a few words, but very few.  
 Lylah rules the roost when her brother and sister want to play...they follow her, direct her, and copy her.  She LOVES them and they LOVE her!  
 She is starting to say "cheese", wink, laugh and loves to give kisses.  
 She loves to be outside and plays with our animals constantly.  She wants EVERY morning to feed the cats and dog.  She loves to pray together and dances often.  She loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and when she wants to watch it she gives a little dance looking for the remote.  
She still loves her binky and I am certain will be DEVASTATED when we "break" it.  She is so tall and sweet and I am so beyond thankful for God choosing us as her family. 

I think of the future and our dear Lylah bug and I cannot wait to see what God has planned for this gem.  I pray that the Lord chooses to draw her to Himself at an early age.  I pray that she seeks Him in her everyday and that she leads by example in many many ways.  

1 comment:

nwestmama said...

Talk about personality...just one look at your pictures and you can see it! Happy Birthday Lylah!!!