Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

He is Risen, He is Risen Indeed!

We spent Easter Sunday morning with our church family worshiping our Savior.  It was a fantastic time of remembering who Christ is and what He did for our lives.  
It was especially meaningful for me, as it was also the 2 year anniversary of the death of my dear friend Erika.  As I sat with my family and worshiped, I couldn't help but think of my friend and how she is in the presence of God experiencing true worship.  As Tim and I were headed over to his parents house for lunch after church, I was telling him how I couldn't help but think of Erika experiencing Easter in Heaven and he said to me "don't you think it would be like that everyday", which made me so thankful to know that she is in Heaven experiencing that, though I miss her often, it brings some peace to my heart.  

After services we went to Tim's parents for lunch and then in the evening celebrated our nephew's 4th birthday.  

Unfortunately my camera decided to freak out on me (could have been the cheap dollar store batteries I bought) so all of these pictures are courtesy of Papa and his new camera.  












2 comments:

Trish said...

That's a good looking family. The girls had such pretty dresses...and I liked TJ's buzz cut to match his dads.

Hailey said...

Great pic's. . . and so true about Erika up in Heaven . . . just a lovely picture.